Wish you Very Happy New Year 2012

Its Joyful indeed as we step  into  the New year. I have been refreshed personally as I  wish as many people as possible and get to share their  wishes and joy. Collectively we all  hope and believe that every thing would  be wonderful in the coming year .

Every year some of us make resolutions/ goals to achieve during the year , it is first step to the wishes  we make for ourselves. Is it the will do and strength to execute that one lacks to pursue our wishes?  I used to wonder

Resolutions cannot stand alone as an idea but it must be accompanied by a well laid of execution plan.  The unexplored seem impossible. I wish You all to explore  the unexplored by making the impossible possible. Look back the past year and ask this question “what is it that I could have done more?” if you find answer then I urge you not to postpone action anymore.

Every day plan to spend at least an hour with yourself, in thought and reflection, this will give immense  clarity and help organize your thoughts.

I found this poem  by James Autry very meaningful  here is the  extract  which was so meaningful and I urge you to take this a guiding principle as you get ready to work this year

In every office  you hear the threads
of love and joy and fear and guilt,
the cries for celebration and reassurance,
and somehow you know that connecting those threads
is what you are supposed to do
and business takes care of itself.

Wish you very Happy New year with lots of Wealth and Health.

MVS

Advertisements

20 thoughts on “Wish you Very Happy New Year 2012

1. Reena G S says:

Dear Sir,

A very meaningful reflection of your rich experience, which is a valuable learning for us…Also the connecting threads are so true…Absolutely agree with Autry…Thank you!

Wishing you too a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2012!

Regards,

Reena G S

2. Rangaiah says:

Dear Sir,
    Thank you very much for your warm wish. May this new year bring more health, happiness and prosperity for your family.

3. K Raajaran says:

Dear MVS,

I am deeply moved by the wish. I reciprocate to wish you & your family a fun filled, healthy, successful 2012.

I also take this opportunity to thank you for being the torch bearer and have no doubt that FFI will scale new heights under your leadership. I assure my fullest and unconditional support for all our endeavors.

Best regards,
    K Raajaram

4. Veeren says:

Thanks for the beautiful message, Mani. We will definitely do all that is possible to make this wish come true and bring in more glorious days to FFI.
    Wish you a very satisfying year!

5. Karthik CL says:

Dear Sir,

Thanq so much.

Wish u n ur family a happy n prosperous new year. May dis new year continue to bring us lots of success, joy n fun.

Warm Regards,
    Karthik.

6. S.V.Valliappan says:

Dear Sir,

Thank u & Wishing you a fabulous 2012
    With full of great Achievements and Experiences.
    A meaningful chapter waiting
    to be written HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Regards

S. V. Valliappan

7. Rajee says:

Wishing you and your family and very happy and prosperous New year 2012. We are proud and as you grow we too grow along with you.

Thank you sir, for this beautiful thought